The National Federation of the Blind relies on the generosity of our supporters to help us raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. Your support helps us live the lives we want.
101 Ways to Help
An activity at recent conventions has been the discussion and distribution of a list of ways to help in the NFB of Minnesota affiliate. There is a lot of work to do to improve opportunities for blind people here, and lots of help is needed to get the work done. Previous responses to this list have been extremely helpful to us in finding the willing hands to do the work that is needed—thank you to all that have responded to this before! Please check out the 101 Ways to Help.
National Planned Giving Program
Including the National Federation of the Blind in your future or estate plans is a thoughtful way to transform dreams into reality for future generations. You will be making a lasting difference in the lives of blind Americans.
Leave a Legacy. Secure a Future. Join Dream Makers Circle: A Planned Giving Program
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines blind people or our futures, but we must continue to break barriers and raise expectations. Secure the future for blind people by leaving a gift to your state affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind. You can take care of loved ones and leave your legacy.
- Designate a specific amount of assets
- Elect to gift a percentage of assets
- Name your affiliate as a beneficiary on a retirement account or an insurance policy
- Name NFB as a contingent or Residuary Beneficiary after naming your loved ones as your primary beneficiary
- Make your savings or investment account a payable on death (POD) account and list the NFB of Minnesota as your designee
Leave a Legacy Today.
- Contact your bank, financial advisor, or attorney to do your paperwork
- Reach out to our Outreach staff calling 410-659-9314, extension 2422 and let us know you have joined the Dream Makers Circle.
Questions? Contact our outreach staff at (410) 659-9314, extension 2422 or contact us.
Donors of planned giving are inducted into the Dream Makers Circle. The Circle honors friends of the National Federation of the Blind who are helping build a successful future and transforming dreams into reality.
Including the National Federation of the Blind in your future plans is a thoughtful way to transform dreams into reality for generations to come.